- Archway Insurance CrossBorder Challenge 5K - Saturday, June 24th, 2017
- Archway Insurance CrossBorder Challenge 10K - Saturday, June 24th, 2017
- Archway Insurance CrossBorder Challenge Half-Marathon - Saturday, June 24th, 2017
Join us for the 9th Annual race on our closed road course. The only running race with a course that is situated in both New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
Schedule of Events
Friday, June 23rd (at the Cumberland YMCA)
- 5:00–7:00pm — Bib pickup & Spaghetti Dinner
- Eat in or take out $6 for runners, $8 for public
Saturday, June 24th (at the Amherst Stadium)
- 6:00 am - Race Kit Pick Up opens
- 8:20 am - Race Kit Pick Up Closes
- 8:30 am - Last bus leaves for 10k
- 8:30 am - Half Marathon and 5k starts (@ Amherst Stadium)
- 9:00 am - 10K Starts(@ Mt. Whately N.B.)
Refreshments and BBQ will be available at the Amherst Stadium finish line. Awards will be presented as each Distance is completed. Draw prizes will be awarded after Half Marathon medal presentations. (you must be present to receive draw prizes)
Awards for 5K, 10K and Half Marathon races:
- medals for Top 3 M/F Overall, and Top M/F in each age group
- Archway Insurance Cross Border Challenge 5K - $40.00
- Archway Insurance CrossBorder Challenge 10K - $45.00
- Archway Insurance Cross Border Challenge Half Marathon - $50.00
After May 31st, all registration fees increase $10.00
Make Cheques payable to: Cumberland Y Service Club
Each participant receives a race kit which includes a CrossBorder Challenge T-shirt, a training log, a bib, and timing chip.
(T-shirt cut off date is June 10th, 2017. Shirts are not guaranteed after the cut off date.)
Finisher's Medals for each distance will be awarded at the Finish Line.
Register online at: www.RunningRoom.com
You may also drop off your completed registration form at the Cumberland YMCA.
- There will be no refunds or deferrals in the event of a cancellation.
- Dogs or wheeled conveyances (ie: baby strollers) are NOT permitted on the course.
The race will be using computer timing chips from Atlantic Chip again this year.
Archway Insurance 10k participants will be bussed from the Amherst Stadium to the start line in New Brunswick.
Parking and registration for the Archway Insurance CrossBorder Challenge 5k, 10k and Half Marathon is at the Amherst Stadium on Church Street.
The finish line, shower and locker room facilities, the BBQ/Buffet and awards presentation will be at the Amherst Stadium for the 5k, 10k and Half Marathon.
Directions To Amherst Stadium
- From Halifax: Highway 102N. After Truro merge onto Route 104W to Amherst/NB. Take Exit 4. Keep right to Albion St. Turn right at Robert Angus Drive. Turn left on Church St. and follow the parking signs.
- From Moncton: Take Trans Can. HWY E toward Sackville/NS. Take Exit 4 to Amherst. Turn right at Robert Angus Drive. Turn left on Church St. and follow the parking signs.
For more information
Terry MacDonald (email@example.com)
Kent Leslie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Or find us on Facebook at our Facebook page.